Master’s Transportation is one of the leading providers of lease and lease-to-own passenger transport vehicles. In fact, many of our customers choose to lease, rather than buy, our shuttles, motor coaches, school buses, MFSAB’s and vans due to the advantages that come with leasing.
There are many reasons customers choose leasing, but some of the most common are:
- At the end of the lease, you return the vehicle to us – there’s no need to sell it
- Monthly lease rates can be lower, helping your business cash flow
- Maintenance assistance can be part of the agreement
- Leasing requires a smaller investment up front
- You get to drive a newer vehicle with lower mileage
- You can take advantage of business tax deductions
Many clients also enjoy the reduced paperwork, since Master’s handles more of the state and local documentation required for a lease.
Plus, there are additional perks and vehicle options that Master’s can include in your final lease agreement, such as:
- Graphics for the outside of the vehicle, including full vehicle wraps (like the one you see here that was done for Emporia State University)
- Technology additions, such as GPS tracking to monitor route consistency, passenger count tracking, pre- and post-trip inspections to ensure DOT compliance, maintenance alerts and/or surveillance cameras
- On-board entertainment packages, including TVs, DVD players, and Wi-Fi
- Vehicle tagging and titling
Vehicles available for leasing include [need to include links to pages here] passenger vans, school buses, MFSAB’s, passenger shuttles, and full- sized motor coaches.
Master’s offers a range of leasing options, including operational, short term, financed and terminal rental adjustment clause leases (TRAC leases). We also work with cities and towns on municipal leases, which can offer significant tax benefits for communities that qualify.
Operational leases are the most common choice for our clients. With an operational lease:
- The vehicle is provided by us and you or your drivers operate it
- There are several licensing options available
- The equipment does not reflect on your balance sheet for accounting purposes
- You may have an option to purchase the vehicle
To learn more about the types of leases we offer and begin the application process, visit our leasing information page and download our one-page credit application (Excel).
Still have questions about leasing a motor coach, van or bus? Contact us anytime.