Master’s Transportation is one of the fastest growing transportation providers in the US. We continually search for potential employees with exceptional character, diverse backgrounds, committed work ethic and experience.
Employment at Master’s Transportation provides competitive pay and benefits for high quality individuals who are passionate about what they do, motivated and success-driven.
We are committed to providing our team members a helpful work environment with all the tools necessary to succeed. We are client service focused and make every effort to ensure that our clients have an exceptional experience with our company.
Our Current Job Openings are:
School District Specialist Sales Rep- Houston,TX
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in the transportation industry including bid and proposal experience.
- Must reside or be willing to relocate to south Texas
- Must have a Class B CDL license or be willing to obtain
- Position will require 3-4 days per week travel time in southern Texas.
- Wash and detail buses for the Denver, CO location
- Manage workflow and adjust your time to complete buses as needed.
- Ensure you are following the safety standards to protect the company.
- Identify damage on each bus.
- Follow federal, state, and local legal requirements.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $12.00 /hour
Regional Rental Sales Manager- Belton, MO and San Jose, CA
- Exceed forecasted revenue targets through an aggressive sales effort
- Client development and relationships
- Ensure compliance with insurance standards to protect the company
- Rental check-in and out
- Prepare the necessary paperwork and deliver it to account to ensure timely invoicing
- Ensure clients are re-billed for excess mileage, fuel fees, cleaning fees, damages, and
- delivery fees
- Maintain fleet readiness by communicating daily with the Fleet Supervisor
- Recruit, hire, train, and coach associates as needed to support the branch
- Proper use of our Systems: TSD, GSA STR Website, Sugar, and Master’s Website
- Approval of all rental ROs and invoices
- Frequent review of the tracking spreadsheet, sellover list, and detail workflow calendar
- Attend company meetings as required
- Travel within the territory assigned to the branch
- Maintain a valid CDL with medical card
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new
- legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required experience: Regional Sales/ Rentals: 1 Year
- Required license or certification: CDL
Master’s Transportation is an equal opportunity employer. If you feel you would fit with our team, we would love to hear from you. To apply for one of the open positions listed below, please contact our Human Resource department by calling 816-979-3479.